Friday, May 21, 2021

How to Become More Loving With Louise Hay.



Self-love. Look in the mirror, say “I love and accept myself exactly as I am”. What comes up? Try “I accept and love all parts of myself”. “I accept all that I have created for myself, and I can create more”. Affirmations acknowledge power and heal victimhood. Affirmations open the way to new experiences “I am open to the next step in my life”. Counter the idea that affirmations don’t work with  “I am open and receptive to power, change, and good things.” Pad and paper: write down messages, negativity or guidance, you receive when you affirm in the mirror; set them aside, and come back to them later to understand them. I treat myself as someone who is deeply loved and cherished. I am perfect as I am, right here and right now, sufficient, one with all life. I become better when I relax into my own perfection. Love nourishes my greatness, I am good enough. I know I can become more of what I am, not a better person, but more. Therefore I am willing to change and grow. Love erases old imprints; by gently, kindly comforting yourself, you change. Love yourself in the mirror from top to toe, dressed and naked. We are always working with the three year old child within, so spend time speaking soft and loving words to him every day, and life works better. Today, I think and say only what I want to have created in my life, and I refuse to believe in negative ideas.



Work. I am open to hearing and accepting an abundance of good advice and wonderful new ideas! I choose to accept good advice!


Prosperity. I constantly receive incredible gifts. I accept prosperity. I love to give generously, and I release the need to reciprocate. I feel pleasure, gratitude, and joy accepting all gifts, and I pass on to others what I do not want.


Learning I am here to learn. I am here to teach. I love teaching. I love learning. Each time I do something new I celebrate, appreciate, praise myself, and tell myself what I do right. I feel really good learning new skills because I am there for myself. I tell myself I am absolutely wonderful to be learning new skills. Each time I learn I am better and better. Soon I will have a new skill to celebrate. I learn something new every day. The most important things to learn are how to love myself and how to think supportively. 


Anger anger is a defense against fear. Anger is a normal and natural process. We get angry in repeated patterns. Release the anger to the person in the mirror, then ask “What can I do to make a change, what is the pattern that created this?” Being angry at ourselves reinforces negative patterns: at least once a week, beat the pillows, make noise, say all the things you want to say, and give yourself a release from anger. Accept being angry at yourself as fear of not being enough, affirm “I am enough. I am adequate to life. I am supported by the Universe in my endeavours.” 



Relationships. I envelope all my relationships in a circle of love. I have wonderful harmonious relationships with everyone with mutual respect and caring. We live with dignity, peace and joy, together and apart. When you trust yourself, when you are there for yourself, you trust and enjoy other people. Distrust of others is a call to support love and back yourself. I am my own best friend: I love being with myself, being myself, I love and be with myself, right here, right now. Unconditional love accepts what is. If we are not unique and different, if we are like other people, then we are not expressing our specialness. I am my own unique self: I am not x or y person. No competition or comparison exists. Listen to the people who prove what they are doing in practice, and who are winners. I am a natural winner: I love myself, so I am a winner; I feel good about myself and attract wonderful experiences of winning. Relationships flourish when we affirm each other; saying “don’t” negates the other person by cutting the lines of communication. In relationship, say only what you want to be true for you both. In relationship never say “don’t”; say “do”. Imagine a world without criticism: being supportive helps everyone grow and learn, and recognises the perfection of life. When criticised, tell yourself “I love being me”. Addictions come from anger with ourselves and criticism: I love and accept myself exactly as I am. I have loving compassion for my family. I bless my family with love. I am worth loving because I exist. 


Safety. I relax and enjoy life. I declare whatever I need to know is revealed in the perfect time and space sequence. To reprogram the thinking you must relax the body and come to a state of receptivity. Don’t joke about yourself, put yourself down, or say bad things about life: your subconscious picks up on it and creates it. Speak to yourself in a way to create good experiences in life for yourself. Your breath is precious, love it and trust that it is freely given to help you move through life. Awaken to life and know that life is always there for you. Appreciate fear: ask “what are you trying to help protect me from?” and thank the fear and affirm the truth. 


Peace. Today I am a new person. I relax and accept the thinking and feeling. I am present to myself and to my Higher Power. I use thinking and speaking as tools to shape the future. I am willing to release, surrender, let go, and have HP set aside for me. I reflect on thinking and feeling and experiences and clean house, throwing out old ideas and nourishing new ideas. I place old ideas, hurts, unforgiveness, pain, in the stream of life and lovingly release and dissolve them. Get to know your Higher Power: what can you let go of, nourish within you, create anew? The wisdom of the universe is yours! I thank all my spaces for being there for me. If someone throws a hot potato at me, I can always just step out of the way and refuse to catch it. I love where I am and open myself to a wonderful new place. My home is a peaceful haven. 


WORK. We resist growth. Where do I keep saying “I can’t” and “I won’t”? Where you cannot grow is a lesson that is important to you. As the sun is always shining, the truth is always true. When good comes into our life, say “I deserve this.” Welcome in our good. I am here at the right time: it is always the right time to come, always the right time to go, always the middle of the movie of life. Life is always about learning to love more. When we leave, our capacity to love is the only thing we take with us. If I leave today, how much love would I take with me? Procrastination is resistance to growth: whenever negative thoughts come up at work, tell yourself, what I do for work is very fulfilling for me, I get pleasure from my work and connect with the creativity of the Universe. Accidents/mistakes: look within to see the pattern and bless the problem with love and release it. I work where there is love, joy, and laughter, and I am appreciated. Our business is a Divine Idea in the One Mind, created and sustained by love. Love brings me to work. Divine Harmony permeates us all and we flow together in a most productive and joyous way. The Divine Mind is our business consultant and has plans for us which we have no yet dreamed. Our business is a Divine Idea. I rejoice in my employment: people want what I offer. I gratefully demonstrate Divine intelligence through work. I quiet and love myself and wait for words of wisdom to fill my mind. I am abundantly compensated in exchange for my exhilarating job. I freely express my Higher Power at work. I am in the right place thinking positive thoughts. I take the right actions from love and unity. I gratefully ask life for help. Life is a loving grandmother. I tell life what I want and allow it to happen. I am a center of harmonious peace and positive action. People love working and being with me. I release all vibrations of confusion, disharmony, or distrust. I am a harmonious being, all is well in myworld, and life gets better all the time. I always center in truth and peace, going beyond problems to the Divine right action solution. 


Money. Money is about what we believe we deserve. Money is not about stuff, but about the capacity of our hearts to receive good things. The quickest way to increase your income is to affirm “my income constantly increasing. I am worth prospering!” Deposit positive affirmations, and cancel complaining withdrawals, from your spiritual bank account. The quickest way to create a wonderful life is to love yourself and think joyful happy thoughts. Spend time thinking about joyous experiences: prime every day. I declare richness and fullness for my life today!


Healing and Health. I am healthy and filled with energy. My body is a friendly place to live. I respect my body and treat it well. I connect with the Universe and let my body be well. I let my whole body vibrate with light. My hands are powerful healing tools. I allow myself to give energy to myself. Every hand that touches me is a healing hand, and my Higher Power flows through others. I listen to my body’s messages, and ask “What is it I need to know?”


Meditation is only quieting our body and thinking, which lets our inner wisdom unfold. Work only on becoming quiet and loving yourself, and the answers appear. I love myself, and I am making the right choices. Ask yourself, is this the right choice for me now? When uncomfortable, go within and ask “How am i creating this, what is it within me that believes I deserve this experience?” Power to improve our lives comes from connecting to our inner self. In meditation, I say Yes to life; I choose my Yes with care, saying Yes to opportunity and prosperity and all good things. I am a yes person living in a yes world being responded to by a yes universe, and I celebrate this! Life is simple: patterns of thinking and feeling create life experience, and from practicing wonderful new thoughts and feelings comes a new experience of life. Stop: what are you thinking right now? Do you want this thought to create your future experience? Notice and be aware. Everything is on time and in perfect Divine right order: all is complete in and of itself. Affirm guidance: say “the answers are within”; open the door on your inner wisdom. Breathe expands love and flow; ask “do I want to expand or contract?”. In meditation, confidently call on the Universe to supply every need. 


Some helpful beliefs to create over time:

  • I am always safe

  • Everything I need to know is revealed to me

  • Everything I need comes to me in the perfect time, space, and sequence

  • Life is a joy and filled with love

  • I prosper wherever I turn

  • I am willing to change and grow

  • All is well in my world.


Change. The moment I am willing to change on the inside, the Universe leaps to bring me what I need on the outside. Change is easy: I accept the process of untangling, love myself through impatient resistance because I want the inner process more than the goal itself, and follow step by step getting easier as I go along.  


The Process of Change involves wanting the inner opening to love more than the goal, making my insides clean, tidy, clear, and bright, following patiently step by step as it gets easier, and meeting impatience with loving acceptance. Change is easy. Change is untangling our threads. Change is gradual, taking time and effort to learn. Love and be patient with yourself as you change. Test it: “Am I willing to change within?” If no, what is the belief in the way? It is only a thought and a thought can be changed. The best way to change quickly and easily is with gentle, firm insistence and consistency in choosing thoughts. For changing habits, ask “How does it serve you? What do I get out of it? If I no longer had it, what would happen? Why do I believe that I don’t deserve to have a better life?” We often create a problem because we do not know how to handle some area of our lives, so ask “Where am I sorry, angry, avoidant?” - when we become ready to handle that area, we are freed.  


It’s only a thought and a thought can be changed. Just as you can refuse to think positive thoughts, you can also refuse to think negative thoughts. Don’t fight thinking, just say “Thank you for sharing, and I choose something else.” Acknowledge and go beyond. 


The Spiritual Heart is like a beautiful mansion with many rooms. The entry to the mansion is birth, and the exit door is death. Our life is a series of doors closing and opening. When one door closes, another door opens. We walk from room to room having different experiences. Some rooms are dark and scary and you can use the torch of self-awareness to find the light switch of mindfulness: when you are mindful and awake, the lights are on and the room is no longer scary. The furniture of each room is our thinking. The experiences of each room is our feeling; and by practicing loving thinking and feeling you open the door to wonderful new experiences; something a learning experience, and sometimes a joyous experience. But the most important thing to know about this house is that a Higher Power has come before us and prepared a Place for us to rest in. Whatever room of life you are in, you are always safe.


I deserve joy. I deserve good in my life. I open my arms and say I am open to receive good things. 


I am safe and willing to feel my true emotions fully and let them go.


Happiness. I can do what I want. Happiness is feeling good about myself. I can do anything I want to do now I am grown up. I am allowed to have fun. As I nurture myself I find more fun in my world. The more fun I have the more other people love me. I make adult decisions that support and nourish me. 


I am willing to change and grow. I know I can become more of what I am, not a better person. I am good enough. I can become more of who I am. Today I will be with my loved ones, silently bless them with love, and say only what I want to be true for me. Amen. I will speak words of love gratitude appreciation and compassion 


It may not seem like I do this by choice, but I do. I do not have to, I choose to. Today I release the pressure of MUST and admit the peace of CAN. I choose my life. I look forward to my day.


Today I will say only what I want to be true for me. I will speak words of love compassion and mercy. Amen.


Louise Hay: working with expansion and contraction. Love expands. I breathe in love and flow with life. If I’m scared or mad or negative, begin to breathe. Expanding your breath also expands your thinking, your chest and spine, freeling your heart and stomach to process feelings. Ask, Do I want to expand or contract? When you want to contract, do so deliberately, mindfully. Stay awake when you contract, and do it with loving breath.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati Profile