Saturday, October 15, 2005

Richard Rose's Maximum Reversal Technique

"The natural direction of life's energy and purpose is reversed away from the material and mundane pursuits of ordinary life and turned in upon itself to retraverse the projected ray of life back to the Source.

"A useful analogy is that of someone in a movie theater who finally thinks to turn around and look back through the lens of the movie projector rather than be totally identified with the colored shadows on the screen. In this way, one can discover the source of the projections and also the true nature of the viewer of the picture show.

"...It is a mental technique for realizing the existence of your Essence and a method for redeploying your energy so as to achieve a direct experience of that Essence.

"Who am I? Why am I here? Where am I? Where did I come from? Where am I going when I die? ...Gain a direct experience of the answer to these questions for yourself."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati Profile